Are you a travel blogger, an inspiring travel writer or just someone with some awesome ideas and want to write for one of the leading travel websites on the Internet? We’re looking for articles on inspirational travel, budget traveling, backpacking, photo stories, tips, top 10’s, and your experiences traveling all over the world. Please read the guidelines below before submitting your ideas.
What We’re Looking For:
- Articles MUST be original pieces not published on any blogs, websites, or other sources.
- Written content must be a minimum of 750 words and ideally above 1000 words.
- You can embed codes for videos you have uploaded to Youtube.
- Maximum 2 follow links to blog, website or social account.
- All articles must include a high resolution featured image, plus images to illustrate your article’s key points, which you must own the copyright for.
If photos aren’t your strong suit or you don’t have photos that will work for your post, don’t worry: we can source copyright free stock photos.
- Please also send a short Bio including links to your social profiles and blog.
Why Write for Us?
- The opportunity to be featured on travelonbudget.net.
- A link to your blog, if you have one.
- Shared across our social media channels so that more people can see your work.
- Featured Bio: With each post that you write you will be able to include a short bio (
75 wordlimit) with a link to your preferred social media channels, website, or blog. You will also be able to include a headshot with your bio, which you will submit with any other photos that go along with your post.
Are you interested?
Have a great day, talk to you soon!