Best backpacks with wheels in 2019
You want to avoid buying a rigid bag too big but you are afraid that your travel bag will be too heavy to carry it? Why not opt for a wheeled travel bag? Anyone who has traveled just once in their life knows that a piece of luggage is a headache that can quickly put the nerves to the test. A loose wheel or seam is not uncommon and you have it like me may have already lived (many times) because some sellers just create “disposable” bags. The travel bag with wheels allows you to take the essential with you … by rolling it and being more flexible, this is the goal. It saves time, it relieves the back and in the end we are really winning. This technology has enough perspective that the bags offered are equipped with quality wheels and offer strength and durability. We offer you the best 5 roulette bags with wheels of the moment.
Best travel bags with wheels
Saving time without making the trip an obstacle course, not being forced to leave useful accessories at home for lack of space, these are among the many advantages that roulette bags offer. Imagine arriving at the station or airport without having back pain Imagine taking the essentials without fear of bearing the weight Imagine yourself less sweaty in the wires of expectation Here is the ranking of the best travel bags on wheels. The number of copies available and the price may be limited.
- The Eastpak Tranverz S is a small 42l bag that offers the advantage of having the legal size to be considered as hand luggage and travel in the cabin with you. It is available in 20 colors and is strong enough to go a long way with you. Its dimensions 51 x 32.5 x 24 cm for a weight of 2.4 kg.
- The Eastpak Tranverz L benefits from the quality Eastpak but for a big volume. With 121 liters at your disposal, you can not forget anything. It exists in 20 colors, very practical if you wish to harmonize it with your Tranverz S. Its dimensions are 79 x 40 x 33cm for a weight of 3kg. This real soft case is robust and could be suitable for the most experienced globe trotters.
- Osprey’s Meridian 60L/22 inch is a traveling chameleon. This wheeled duffel bag is sized to fit perfectly in the overhead compartment and rolls effortlessly through the urban landscape on the rugged HighRoad chassis. But when you reach the end of the civilization, unzip the rear panel to reveal technical backpack suspension. A mesh backpanel provides outstanding ventilation while mesh covered hipbelt and shoulder straps cushion your load on the trail. The suspension system is highly adjustable to fit a wide range of torso sizes and can be removed entirely to add more packing capacity when you need extra volume. Inside the main compartment, you’ll find four zippered side pockets to keep your gear organized. Internal compression straps hold everything in place during transit.
- The Samsonite Pro-DLX 4 it’s a great wheeled backpack for corporate trips. Not so perfect though for backpacking. It is very durable and can be stored as a hand luggage on a flight. In an urban environment the two wheels are functioning perfectly. In an off – road environment though you will need the straps!
- The Eagle Creek Load Warrior™ Carry-On will get you where you need to go!
The Eagle Creek carry on bag is constructed from abrasion-resistant, water-repellent 450D Geo Ripstop with a 210D Exo Skeleton that strategically strengthens wear points, with reinforced hypalon material blocking and bumper, and water-repellent Geo Ripstop and ballistic fabrics, with bartack reinforcement, for maximum durability. Expandable main compartment gives more packing space when needed. Anodized aluminum monotube handle keeps the bag lightweight and strong. Exterior compression straps and lash points for securing gear. Large internal organizational pockets. The attached piggyback clip offers add-a-bag versatility. Interior compression straps secure contents. ID Tag pocket and contrast accents. Reflective accents for dusk and nighttime visibility.
- The Lowe Alpine AT Wheelie is build to survive rough handling and arduous travel conditions, the AT Wheelie 60 is as versatile and tough. When you’re travelling long and far with a lot of gear, the AT Wheelie 60 combination backpack and wheeled duffel bag is ideal for remote expeditions. Constructed from abrasion resistant and TPU coated fabrics, the AT Wheelie is extremely durable and water resistant. Featuring virtually unbreakable LoadLocker metal buckles and tamperproof lockable zips, the AT Wheelie is built to withstand extreme environments and keep your kit safe during transit.
Advantages of travel bags with wheels
Travel bags with wheels allow you to roll a weight that would hurt your back quickly if you had to wear it. Wheeled bags are also lighter weight and less expensive than rigid suitcases while offering sometimes equivalent quality. I fell for the EastPak Tranverz L Double Denim color. I find the volume very large and convenient to go on vacation and even too big for a weekend. Level color, Double Denim is neutral and both my wife and my teenagers find it great. It’s a good idea to have thought of a roulette travel bag that competes uncompromisingly with a rigid wheeled suitcase.
Conclusion: Which backpack to Choose?
In conclusion, I will emphasize the importance of choosing a good travel bag with wheels. A quality wheeled bag has almost the same guarantees as a rigid suitcase but for a lower price. With a maximum capacity of 120 liters, you can really take everything you need and as it rolls, you do not have to worry about your back. it is, therefore, an excellent compromise: to try it is to adopt it. As always in the field of luggage, focus on quality and do not be stingy, 10 euros can make the difference and you will avoid having to buy a new bag the next trip.
Will you take the risk of a crush that will tear or lose a wheel on the first trip? I have already lived 2 times by buying cheap trolley bags. So think about the robustness of the fabric, the system of wheels used and volume that are the only guarantees of successful holidays. The best travel bags on wheels are more expensive but it’s the price of quality. It is better to invest in a serious model that will accompany you far and long and especially that you will not have to wear because of a roulette that you have missed. Think of a successful trip to enjoy your stay If you plan to use a wheeled travel bag every day, take one in order not to be disappointed too quickly and forced to buy another one.